Car sharing project based on Hirego block chain


Car sharing project based on Hirego block chain



images-1.jpg

Hello?
Let's find out about Hirego which is preparing car sharing service (car sharing).
https://hirego.io/
It is true that car sharing service is already permeating our society. Right now, when you go out on the road, you've seen cars with a car sharing company logo on the car door.
It costs a lot of money to buy a car, and even if you buy it, the maintenance and maintenance costs are also incredible.
I also own a 2400cc gasoline car, which costs a lot from the oil price to the replacement of the consumables.
1_UR7QBcdfYwnnqz8X3JOFBQ.png
However, we can solve these problems through car sharing. Can be used only when needed, no car maintenance and maintenance costs.
Hirego was designed to be based on a block-chain, so I had to sign up for expensive commissions and expensive insurance that I had paid for my existing car sharing company. I knew who I was on before I got on the car, the correct information on the car (car maintenance history, I could not. But Hirego is preparing a car sharing service project that will make all of this transparent and convenient to use.
images.png
The car sharing service will also help alleviate the air pollution of the planet and will also help with road congestion.
The number of people using car sharing services has
increased five-fold in six years from 2014, and is expected to grow in the future, which shows hope for Hirego's potential.
Hirego is available not only in one country but also around the world, and if you own an HGO token, you are preparing to not need a car key.
images.jpg
I'll let you know ICO information.
Token symbol - HGO
Initial value - 1ETH - 4,000 HGO
Type - ERC20
Token supply cap - 100,000,000 HGO
Soft cap - 1,500 ETH
Hard cap - 15,000ETH
The road map ...
Roadmap.JPG
See below for more information.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

ALPHACRYPT - Project Review

Overview of the CODEO Token Project!

The Neural Trade Network is the holder of artificial intelligence